<3 Hmm, valentines day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

So, anyone get any valentines day presents/cards/etc? :3

My valentines day was a largely uneventful day at school, but after school, I went out for a feed with some guy/girl mates for the rest of the afternoon.

That time of the year again? When all of the jocks and cheerleaders and upper class school children get all the love to themselves when people who would rather perform in plays and draw like me get a mere card and Hershey's kiss?

Ha, some holiday.

Before you guys post, just listen to (very NSFW language warning) this, and if anything you have to say matches that sentiment, just know that we've already covered it.

Got a Kirby Plushie, hand made by my girlfriend. In return, she got a 3 foot long Nerf Longstrike Gun and enough darts to last a while, I left her shooting her Pokemon poster for target practice.

I got nothing but a chocolate bar I bought.

aka nothing interesting ever happens on this day anyways

She gave me bacon strips while I gave her chocolate, a rose, and a kiss. Not a bad day at all. (she actually bought me bacon strips omg)

Had a great day. In the morning, I bought a cluster of flowers for my girlfriend, wich she wore on her hair afterwards (lol). Then with some friends, we went to the "dedicated songs" stadium and sang most of the played songs, at the afternoon we exchanged gifts and I got a box of coffee candies and 4 ballons. By the end of the day, we went back to the "dedicated songs" stadium and sang, this time with the stereos off, (my voice´s not exactly angelical, but I can try to sing well, plus, my friends´ voices hid it well).

And tomorrow is St. Valentine´s party, definiteley not gonna miss it.

That time of the year again? When all of the jocks and cheerleaders and upper class school children get all the love to themselves when people who would rather perform in plays and draw like me get a mere card and Hershey's kiss?

Ha, some holiday.

Or at my school where I'm the anti-Christ for not liking Call of Duty and perfering Sonic/Mario/Halo. Also for liking Video games and not sports I get nothing for Valentines day. *Sigh*

(Doesn't help when all girls are taken or crack heads)

Valentines Day is a scam to get us to buy unwanted candy and jewellery.

But really, I could care less about the day.

Got a Kirby Plushie, hand made by my girlfriend. In return, she got a 3 foot long Nerf Longstrike Gun and enough darts to last a while, I left her shooting her Pokemon poster for target practice.

Kirby, Nerf, and Pokemon... Where did you find that girlfriend? I want one like that!

I got a big bunch of nothing. Hooray.

Valentines Day shouldn't really be considered as an actual holiday, seeing as it's just an excuse for everyone to get lovey-dovey.

Valentines Day shouldn't really be considered as an actual holiday, seeing as it's just an excuse for everyone to get lovey-dovey.
And Easter shouldn't be a holiday because it's just an excuse for everyone to get candy.

And Christmas shouldn't be a holiday because it's just an excuse for everyone to get toys.

And Halloween shouldn't be a holiday because it's just an excuse for everyone to get LOTS of candy.

And Presidents Day shouldn't be a holiday because it's just an excuse for everyone to start remembering Presidents.

And Veterans Day shouldn't be a holiday because it's just an excuse for everyone to start remembering Veterans that risked their lives for our country.

...That's assuming America is your country. O_O

Get the point?

Kirby, Nerf, and Pokemon... Where did you find that girlfriend? I want one like that!

England.

In other news:
168345_10150136287351187_744676186_8238971_8187809_n.jpg

Yes.

Last edited:
I bought my lovely, attractive, and really tall GF a new 16gb memory stick for her PSP, does that count?

We're having a picnic at the weekend. We've got a somewhat long-distance relationship so being able to do something like that is more important to us than it might otherwise sound.

Dude, Cue, that's awesome. My brother got an Air Horn from a cheap Grab Bag, so that was pretty cool. I got some candy and a Dark Chocolate Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back