• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A-star the hedgehog WIP (not a recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Magical floating head character! *shot* jk.
Looks like a good start so far. Just as long as it's an originally made sprite.

EDIT:
I think you hit the submit button twice.

verifiaman said:
Uh-huh. Yeah. Im gonna say no.
Atleast give him some advice as to why.

nah, the body comes after wards.

verifiaman, constructive criticism is appreciated.

EDIT: and I can't delete my other post.

Well at least it is like it should be, a hedgehog of course will look like a hedgehog, but with differences... Ok that may be a bad example.
I am human, everyone here is a human. So everyone here is a recolor. His wad is just like that, different but semellhant (SP?) so it IS a original design.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
You could look at other peoples sprites and see how they shaded them...
72453511az8.png

For example I got my shading methods for these by looking at senku and nitro's shadings on their sprites... And then I tried to throw in a little creativity with the detail. (EG: The shiny noses, the smirking grins, the colorful eyes, and knuckles "bumpy" steel plated shoes.)

So go crazy, let loose, and be creative, I hope my advice proves helpful enough to you.

He did pillow shading! =D

I was aiming for that :P. Sorry, Senku.

Well, how should I shade the back of his head? Pillow? or the way I was earlier.

okay, thank you. (oh, wait. I saw that in your topic :P)

EDIT: But the spines are covering it, so how would I shade it?

Ok start, but needs more shading on the rest of the sprites. Also the body perhaps? not just the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back