Transfering save data to 2.2.7

Jonster

yes yes hello
heya, so I was wondering if there's a way to transfer my save data and other things from 2.2.6 to 2.2.7, since the installation method is different for the new version. Could anyone help me with this?

Yes, you see an "gamedata.dat" file and "srb2savXX" (XX means the number of the save) files in there, you can transfer those by draging to a place (or make a copy of it). Install SRB2 v2.2.7 (patch of full, if its patch, you need to drag the files from the folder that the srb2 installer created and drop then on your folder) move the files and saves to your srb2 2.2.7 folder. This method i explained is for those who want to be more careful with their saving files. You can install the srb2 2.2.7 patch and move the things you have in that patch folder into your srb2 2.2.6 folder.

Yes, you see an "gamedata.dat" file and "srb2savXX" (XX means the number of the save) files in there, you can transfer those by draging to a place (or make a copy of it). Install SRB2 v2.2.7 (patch of full, if its patch, you need to drag the files from the folder that the srb2 installer created and drop then on your folder) move the files and saves to your srb2 2.2.7 folder. This method i explained is for those who want to be more careful with their saving files. You can install the srb2 2.2.7 patch and move the things you have in that patch folder into your srb2 2.2.6 folder.

oh ok, thanks!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back