Strange Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.. Could you describe the error? It feels more like I'llbegin drawing "Did I do it rite?" than an actual request for help.

I tried that. When I loaded the replacement sprites, they were at places like -900. I moved them, and still had the problem. Also, I've made functioning characters, and I used the same method, without this error. I fixed the error once before, but once I just renamed some mal-named lumps, and I don't remember before that.
EDIT: can it be caused by having one side sprites (example A0) with multi side ones? (example B1)
EDIT 2: I think I found the problem
Code:
MAR1I1
MAR1J2J8
EDIT 3: No, that was a problem, but not the only one. I just fixed around 4 though.

Did you try making sure your lumpnames are properly lowercased? A few need lowercase letters, even though almost all Doom editors force the naming to uppercase. It's likely that the lumpnames that need it aren't properly lowercased. See here and here.

Yes, they are lowercase.
EDIT: I uploaded a new version, with all the problems I've found fixed. If you would be so kind, please look for errors I missed in it.
EDIT 2: I fixed EMERA0 error, which appears to be an error with objctcfg being out of place, but now it's telling me MAR1A1 is missing rotations, which it isn't.
EDIT 3: fixed that. Now there's some crap about MINEE0.
EDIT 4: now it's saying possk8(random symbols)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back