• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Impact City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Tails

Noob2Pro in just 4 years
I've only just started making this map, so I've not done much yet.

Progress:

Railway track made.
Realistic texture added.

Things to come:

Hopefully in the next few days, I will have added a train which goes from one station to another, a CECHO message which appears each time you enter a station ("Welcome to Station A", or something like that) and I will have started making the actual stations.

Downloads:

Here is the download link for Version 0.0.0.1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hxce77
Here is the download link for Version 0.0.0.1.5: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nh8b4s
Here is the download link for Version 0.0.0.2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/686ht5

Screenshots:

In case you are wanting screenshots before you download, I'm just about to take some now, and I will edit the post as soon as possible.

srb20001tq5.th.png
srb20003np9.th.png
srb20005gl6.th.png
srb20002bs9.th.png

Notice:

You may not use this level, or any part of it, without permission from me because I will be using it in my mod. In addition, please do not ask me for outdated versions, because I do not store hundreds of alpha releases, I only store the current version.

Credits:

Level by HyperTails.
Floor texture by DashFox2007.

It was different, but really empty and boring. Try adding some items though, and even a finish. Defifidently needs more detail, mabey even above the train staion, in the city.

And what's with the celing lighting above the tracks?

When I first played the level I thought that when you go through the tunnels those enemies would come chasing after you. But there were no enemies at all in this level.

G.Metal Sonic/Madness fan said:
thats Version 0.0.0.1

What's version 0.0.0.1? Are you refering to 0.00.1? Also, about the enemies, they should still be there in the level, I did nothing to the enemies. Jesus, stop blaming everything on 0.00.1, you could just be in the wrong gametype or something. >_>

*Falls over laughing*

Flame, they're not talking about your mod. That's what version this level is.

Sorry, I should have explained:

It's not going to be a normal SRB2 level with an end to it, it's supposed to be like a large city where you can explore from one place to another.

I'm going to use it as a walk-around area in my mod when I've started some of the other maps.

Adventure feild is considered the same thing if you're playing online.

But I like adventure feilds, so add to it and keep going.

Version 0.0.0.1.5 released.

Nothing else done yet except I've made the floor look more realistic. Credit goes to DashFox2007.

Oh my gosh! That's the best texture I've ever seen my life! Where did you get it?!

Edit: Funny thing is, I'm making a huge city level just for exploration as well, what a coincidence.

Heh, it's a good texture to use for that sort of thing.

Also, if you add it at 256x256 size, and you set your game resolution to the highest, it looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back