The forum is a bit brokey, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Yes, it is. I noticed a few posts in alot of threads are gone, and Mystic banned Carnage. That ban has been lifted. According to Mystic, the forum must of used a backup because of something Sepwich was doing. You might aswell discuss it here.

GCFreak said:
Yes, it is. I noticed a few posts in alot of threads are gone, and Mystic banned Carnage. That ban has been lifted. According to Mystic, the forum must of used a backup because of something Sepwich was doing. You might aswell discuss it here.

uh oh i just did this topic in general discussion,....
well except for the ban discussion...
and i dont think this belongs in off topic,

:? i hope we dont get in trouble...

I rebanned Carnage when I noticed the revert.

Basically, there was a minor revert somewhere, so a few posts seem to have been lost. It wasn't all that bad, fortunately, so pretty much all we lost was about a day or so of posts.

Oh well.

RgxSuperSonic said:

Deleted yours because this belongs in Off-Topic, not General. Read the forum descriptions. A forum bug is not related to SRB2.

GCFreak said:
<GCFreak> Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 am
<RgxSuperSonic> Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 am

XD

wow.. thats good timing huh? lol

Mystic said:
RgxSuperSonic said:

Deleted yours because this belongs in Off-Topic, not General. Read the forum descriptions. A forum bug is not related to SRB2.

Im Sorry i didnt realized that topics about the forum belong to off-topic
i thought it was general... i guess i just have bad luck for getting in trouble
>_<.. and i was wondering (not to be nosey), but how does one get banned from the forum!? besides small mistakes like mine...

*runs around like a chicken eith its head cut off*
This bug not only deleted some posts killes my avatar and sig.

Mystic! i just spoke to Carnage 2 days ago in a netgame, he begged me to ask you why did he get banned...

*note im not apart of this......
im just a messenger boy.....

ok....im lost...
so...he was "nega" to avoid a ban... but what ban was he avoiding from...?
i guess he was banned because he posted like crazy on rate users avatar ver 2.....thats why? .........im still lost......

(I hate being in the middle of things.....)

Nega was banned for being a major emo.

It was believed that he was Carnage trying to evade a ban, although that's starting to seem unlikely....

You guys need a better host. Seriously. Certain free hosts are better than Sepwich. :\ Personally I think Digibase might be good.

Zanyhead, we aren't looking for some horrid ad-polluted, non-transferable-database solution like EZBoard (Man, that site sucked). We're looking for a professional hosting service like Sepwich is- one where we can just move the database and FTP stuff to. Except without all the downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back