The NEW Super Mario Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
I felt there had to be a discussion thread for the very-awesome-looking soon-to-be-released NEW Super Mario Bros.
So, I made one. Go me.

(link) Nintendo.com's NSMB page, describing the new features and showing screenshots.
(link) The mandatory flash website for the game, with videos and wallpaper.

Release date is May 15th, exactly a week from the time this post was made.

I'm gonna get this game, man. It looks one-thousand three-hundred and thirty-seven.

Now... Wait for it...
Hang on...
5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
DISCUSS!

The overview looks AWESOME.

But I don't do flash. =P MAybe later, IF I feel like it...Normally, I hate those things.

Yeah, NSMB and Twilight Princess are the two games I'm REALLY looking forward to. 1 more week until Mario goodness.

[Negro] Stole My Bike is now a game, eh? *shot*

Yes, I really want both titles Mystic mentioned. Nintendo tends to have a good track record, so I've got high hopes for both.

A brand-new Mario sidescroller? Mario v.s. Luigi? Retro-ish, groovy music? Tons of miscellaneous additions? You bet I'm getting it.
Oh no! A Goomba! Whatever will Mario do?
XD
This remark sounds so sarcastic.

I think they should rename this game as Super Mario Brothers 4. That could make this a HUGE game.

Bigboi said:
I think they should rename this game as Super Mario Brothers 4. That could make this a HUGE game.
That was Super Mario World.

Seriously. It's on the Japanese box art and everything. This'd be Super Mario Bros. 5.

Yeah, NSMB and Twilight Princess are the two games I'm REALLY looking forward to. 1 more week until Mario goodness.

You guys are damn lucky.. I, being the Brit that I am, have to wait another month for NSMB.. and Super Princess Peach doesn't come out until the end of this month either. Damnit to hell.

I wonder if they have other characters?

Why the hell would NSMB have new characters if it's based on the classic Super Mario Bros.?

Zeshiro said:
Go for KH2 if you haven't played it.
Well I got til first of June to decide. Do you think KH2 is better? I mean it looks pretty damn cool. I dunno if my ps2 can play it(it's like messed up). Well maybe I can get both :mrgreen:

I notice a lot of PS2's are shorting out lately. Was there something in the design to make your PS2 go on the fritz after 2005? ViralZero's PS2 and High Hat 314's PS2 are tottally fragged. Actually Viral preformed open hardrive surgery on his and fixed it. High Hat....opened his and soaked it in Coke.
-_-'

Zeshiro said:
I notice a lot of PS2's are shorting out lately. Was there something in the design to make your PS2 go on the fritz after 2005? ViralZero's PS2 and High Hat 314's PS2 are tottally fragged. Actually Viral preformed open hardrive surgery on his and fixed it. High Hat....opened his and soaked it in Coke.
-_-'
Dunno, it's been like this since I bought it from my neighbor's friend. Ever so long ago. It was an original model. Although everyone gets disk read errors, I think.. Not as much as me :roll: I just have to adjust the lens a little.

Zeshiro said:
-_-'

What do you expect from a fascist company? :P

I fixed my friend's PS2 once, it stopped reading the disks.
Really simple actually, you just open it up and turn the white dial until the PS2 reads the disk. :p

Shuffle said:
I fixed my friend's PS2 once, it stopped reading the disks.
Really simple actually, you just open it up and turn the white dial until the PS2 reads the disk. :p
I have ADD :lol:
I took apart my gba rumble pack then I took out the battery and totally forgot about it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back