Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blargen said:
I've heard alot of stuff about how alians are more advance... WHAT IF THEY'RE THE SAME AS US?

Fix'd

That's highly unlikley...our planet is mainly based off of Silicon and Oxygen. If another planet was, say, based of Iron and Oxygen, even robotic life could develop. I know that sounds crazy, but our bodies are based off of Silicon and Oxygen; who is to say that life can't develop on other componets?

By like us... i mean what if there advanceing the same way as us. Like havent goten astronats past the moon yet?

Indeed. But what about the alians that that are more advanced? They could be looking for us. 0.0 Plus if you think about it were looking for them too, the big dish's in the dessert that are trying to find alian signals day in and day out.

blargen said:
Indeed. But what about the alians that that are more advanced? They could be looking for us. 0.0 Plus if you think about it were looking for them too, the big dish's in the dessert that are trying to find alian signals day in and day out.
What are you talking about?! We simply don't have the money nowadays to run a project like that. I reccomend you research your facts more.

Damn it people! You'll blow my cover! *shot*

But seriously, haven't we had a topic like this one before? I even recall it being locked because it served no purpose.

TobisPwnage said:
blargen said:
I've heard alot of stuff about how alians are more advance... WHAT IF THEY'RE THE SAME AS US?

Fix'd

That's highly unlikley...our planet is mainly based off of Silicon and Oxygen. If another planet was, say, based of Iron and Oxygen, even robotic life could develop. I know that sounds crazy, but our bodies are based off of Silicon and Oxygen; who is to say that life can't develop on other componets?

Our bodies are Carbon based.

...son of a gun, I just accidentaly erasded everything I wrote.
Time to retype it.
I've always been a strong believer in strange occurences like this, but skeptics always have their mind set on "nope, it can't exist because humans are the center of the universe." I actually saw something round moving in the sky today. It was clearly not a plane, but a skeptic (especially Penn and Teller) would try to convince you that it was; and if not, then a cloud. Skeptics are undeniably close-minded, but some believers are too open-minded, and that can distort the reality of things. There should be a good balance between the too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back