I'm trying to create a THZ3 type level but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to create a THZ3 type level but, its gonna be a type of lava flooding panic type zone arena to make room for a more challenging boss, but I cant make the lava sectors work with the sliding sectors and the ebbing and flowing magma tide sectors. How can I make it work?

Ok, If you're talking about making a lava block that will rise and fall, you can set up a lindef 233 floating FOF, using a lindef 48 instead of a lindef 25, and set the flats to lava1 and the textures to sfall1. Give the block an effect of damage(fire).

Well thats only one fifth of the problem, I was kind of planning to turn the cart arena thing (only thinner and lighter to a point that it floats and moves forward) into a kind of makeshift escape raft made from the scraps left over after my MHFZ 2 (Metallix Hell Factory Zone) level factory thing implodes.
I need it to float and bob up and down in the lava.

The control sector of the lava needs to have both the scrolling special AND the floating platform special tagged to it.

And the sectors the lava is tagged to need their own scrolling specials as well.

I don't memorize the specific specials. As for your sector tags, I don't know what you already have. That's a case by case basis.

Can't you think for yourself at all? Just search for the keywords BZ4 gave you on the Wiki, that'll give you numbers and details.

Ok, and if I fail at even that like I'm sure I will?

Edit: I looked and found nothing. But I still want to figure out how to make this level seem like a raft floating with the current of a river of lava.

BlueZero4 said:
I don't memorize the specific specials. As for your sector tags, I don't know what you already have. That's a case by case basis.

Also for your information I thought it would be easy to edit it from the original level that it will replace, so basically I'm using THZ3's presets.

I can find a vertically floating platform, but I need a horizontally floating platform.

Horizontally floating platforms don't exist. Period. You're probably looking for current or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back