How to kill your brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a local display at a game store. It was already dusty and covered in some dirt. Not to mention that it looks kinda like the Deathstar in a way. >.>

Arnold_the_bartender said:
Not to mention that it looks kinda like the Deathstar in a way. >.>

You mean how it's big, dark, scary, and covered in finger prints? Yeah, at least it makes the screen pretty.

HAHA! Loved this song
Loved that quote were he's all like "what we'v done sucsessfully is umm...um....ummm...uhh....I have no comment"

Yeah. The Wii is better in my opinion. and the X360 is good too, but I'm not to crazy about the gamechoice other then Sonic 2k6. I'm not a FPS or a racing fan. *shot*

I'm going to break it down for people that think " PS3 IS THUR RULERZ"
First off if the PS3 new titles....where they go.I think it went to that thing you called " MICRO-SUCK 360 ".If it sucked so bad why the someone in the sony staff said the PS3 isn't so great.If a person from THE STAFF OF SONY said it isn't great then I don't know what you-all have for back-up.
And the people that keep saying " In the future the PS3 is going to own the Xbox360."Well last time I checked it was 2007 which I think it's called the PRESENT.People stop wasting your money.I'm not a fan boy I'm a smart boy.
It's all about the XboxWii60.
I'm done with my rant. So please continue.

Wow haven't posted in a while

"Don't make it fun like Xbox live, give us blue-ray which I don't need, now your getting you're ass kicked by the wii"

Silver360 said:
I'm going to break it down for people that think " PS3 IS THUR RULERZ"
First off if the PS3 new titles....where they go.I think it went to that thing you called " MICRO-SUCK 360 ".
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm having a hard enough time deciphering this rant of yours due to your poor grammar and post formatting, but if you just said that the PS3 has no exclusive titles, well, it's got Little Big Planet, MGS4 and Echochrome, to name a few. In fact, the only upcoming killer app for the 360 that I know of is Halo 3, and that game's been long overdue- seriously, the console's been out for nearly two years now, and there hasn't been a single title released for it that I'd consider worth owning. But I digress.

Silver360 said:
If it sucked so bad why the someone in the sony staff said the PS3 isn't so great.If a person from THE STAFF OF SONY said it isn't great then I don't know what you-all have for back-up.
When was this said? Source, please.

Silver360 said:
I'm not a fan boy I'm a smart boy.
th_1184477890214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back