• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

hmt_KOCity-4.0 - W.I.P - PICTURE HEAVY! -Beta 1-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike how finding those ladders is required for Knuckles to pass this. It just adds a stupid and annoying search quest which isn't very fun.

I still expect proper-sized windows in the new version. I mean, it's an inexcusable discrepancy that really spoils a set of otherwise awesome textures. Some of the windows HAVE to be at least doubled in size.

To be clearer, it's not the windows inside the texture that need to be enlarged but rather the gaps separating the windows.

I gotta love this city! Awesomly made and all.

But, I'm sorry to say some textures look a tad undersized, in my opinion. I consider that a character has 3.30 ft (~1 meter) tall, so a window like this one would have 0.50x0.50 meter.

srb20044.png

This any better?
Anyways, All that is left to do is fix a few sector heights and add in items and this will be done. :D

You said earlier that you'd put glass casings over the Knuckles pipe-ladders so that they wouldn't be sniped. If the level is an emerald hunt stage, then why bother putting match rings in at all?

You said earlier that you'd put glass casings over the Knuckles pipe-ladders so that they wouldn't be sniped. If the level is an emerald hunt stage, then why bother putting match rings in at all?

It's both Match/Tag and an Emerald Hunt.

StarLight Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 1.

Anyway I think you should make the windows still more big...
And Kyasarin, you don't need to dislike EVERYTHING.

Thanks a lot!! I had heard this a lot of times; just couldn't remember which game.

If there were more jumps in the map then it would be great! But i like it as it is. ;)

And Kyasarin, you don't need to dislike EVERYTHING.
How convenient that he doesn't.

Anyway, did you just stuff this away or are you planning to work on this sometime. Now that Emerald Hunt is fixed, you could have up to 64 spawn points that change randomly every time you play.

I did finish the layout a while back, all I need to do is add in some items and stuff and it will be done. :)

EDIT: 1 screenshot I found laying around:
srb20354.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back