Wouldn't it be awesome!!!!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a 3D sonic movie, using the same graphics as the opening from So

• AWESOME!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you stupid dope!!!!

• Are you outa your puny little mind?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a Mario DX.... so maybe there's just a Sonic DX!

He's talking about Sonic Adventure DX, silly.

I have to admit, AJ, I didn't have a clue what he was talking about either. When I hear DX I don't think Sonic Adventure DX, because the DX is just an extra part of the name. If he said SADX I would have known exactly what he was talking about.

And for your information, UltraSonic, you're forgetting medium options as well as the "I don't give a damn" option.

Sonic DX is a combination of everything that made Sonic so great in the first place, complete with a real blue hedgehog to play with, or if you're a Dr. Eggman fan, to crucify with.

Hehe. My bad I forgot the word ADVENTURE. Big Deal.

And I'm talking about the OPENING, as in the part where Sonic's running through the Mystic Ruins.

Not when your playing the game!!! The THEME!! :mrgreen:

Man....I'm never making another post again.

Personally, I wish that they would use anime-styled cutscenes for sonic adventure.

Sonic CD's opening was anime, so it's automatically the best opening ever.

anime is teh s uck

Yah they make sonic look too shiny with thos rendered pixels and shit. Bleah go back to anime. and make it cool, not like sonic x, being gay and all. :\

ONly stupid people make mindless assumptions based on biased fandom. I said it was gay, but i didnt say i hated it. Whatever, dont start a whole thing on this either.

Wonderful! NOw you guys think i took that joke seriously, and i felt insulted! Amazing how you could think that. I was just stating, dont start a whole thing, and its already getting started. Man, you sonic fans have a nack for annoying poeple. And now im banned from the irc chant cause I have aol. amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back