IRC Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really wasn't much of a choice on that matter, Mimiru. We pretty much all liked being on Mysteria. However, that's not much of an option when the server is dying and the IRCops are missing.

It seems no one can even get on Mysteria anymore. I think it has really died.

* Connecting to irc.mysteria.net (7000)
-
* Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)

It's been doing this with most people.

AccessIRC is extremely similar to Mysteria. I can't speak for anyone else, but to me it practically feels like nothing has happened.

The chat function on AIM might as well be removed. It has no features in any way, and doesn't even have the basic features from AIM itself. You can't even use font size 10 for crying out loud.

It also has no moderation features, so if a lamer joins the channel, there isn't anything you can do about him.

SSC said:
It seems no one can even get on Mysteria anymore. I think it has really died.

* Connecting to irc.mysteria.net (7000)
-
* Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)

It's been doing this with most people.

Eh? It does that for me, but after another retry it connects rather... um.. perfectly. It have #srb2fun all to myself ^_^

Yeah, I got into Mysteria _right_ after it died, turns out there were channels with 20 or so people in it. O.o

There were two people in #srb2, can't remember who. But as of late, I can't get in at all, which sucks, because most of my clan has now completely lost contact with each other, other then phone. >.>

Personally, I'm going to join neither side of the argument and say I don't like either server. On EsperNet, channel registration was a pain, and after I got my channel registered and configured, it was nuked the next day for some reason. However, EsperNet's all nice and tidy and secure, and I don't have to wait around 30 seconds to get in (Ident on AccessIRC hangs for some reason). Mysteria was good, too bad it got bot-attacked. I hope the same won't happen to AccessIRC / EsperNet, because channel moving's always a pain.

And might I say huzzah, I have an avatar.

I haven't had a problem with EsperNet, but then again, the most my channel's had has been four people at 2 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back