SRB2 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now that I have a faster computor I can host a tournament. Here is how it is:

1. 8 People compete in a CTF game the losing team is kicked out of the server, and the next mode will start.

2. The remaining four people will have a match agaist each other the top two will move on.

3. The final mode is just a race the winner will be crowned the best player ever whos is so cool.

Any suggestions? Post them here what wads should I use what time are you free tell me I'll try my best to meet your needs s I can convince you to join the tournament.

It'll never happen, but 8 people (as opposed to 8 teams) sounds fairly plausible, so count me in.

Thanks Ritz I was thinking about four teams but in response to the tournament that was supposed to happen I narrowed it down. Don't forget you guys can give me a certain time your free I was thinking about the first saturday of february. Once we have eight people I will post the red, and blue teams and dthe four players that will be on each.

Ritz said:
It'll never happen, but 8 people (as opposed to 8 teams) sounds fairly plausible, so count me in.

Ritz is right Foxboy hasent been able to start the SRB2Tourny yet and 8 people sounds enough so count me in as well.

I'm going to have to agree with Ritz on this one.. tournaments are like most "unofficial" wad contests.. they never get finished.

I agree with Ritz as well, so I'll join this too, seeing as how Foxboy's isn't going to get off the ground.

I'd play as well, but do you have any idea of what time you will be hosting the tournament? If you could come up with a time, that would be great :).

1. CTF wouldn't actually be ay good without obstacles, it would be to easy.
2. You don't have to join.
3. PRACTICE.

Right, if there were no obstacles, it'd be run straight to the flag, get it, then run back. while your opponent does the same thing at the same time. Instead of a speed/strategy contest, it'd be a contest of who can thok faster at the beginning.

Then CTF wouldn't be CTF, it would be mash the keys/buttons as fast as you can until your keyboard/control breaks (M.K.B.A.F.A.Y.C.U.Y.K.C.B).

Exactly my point, ree-c. It's just not CTF without obstacles, those are what give CTF's gameplay depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back