Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad) Random update time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I tried that too, and it seemed to do the effect of the soc that was made about the Sonic that spawn animals. Except better.

I just have a question; sometimes when I add skins it's successful, but when I go to character select, it is'nt there. :cry: Please help me over here.

I've seen that too, I think its because he didn't make the character single player.

EDIT: Actually, he did. I just checked.

Re: Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad)

Draykon said:
Well, I've gotten a tad sick of seeing all of these overpowered recolors. So I decided to try and so something to end it all.

So what we have here, is Sonic with all the most overpowered stuff I can think of thrown on. In true recolor fashion, I've named each of these attacks.

Twilight Thok - A multihomingthok that grants the player a 15 tic invincibility after each thok, or the end of a home.

Starburst Cannon - A simple projectile attack, that leaves a trail of explosions.

Infinity Charge - While charging spindash, and spindashing (Which is at a high speed) you can fire starburst cannon without losing rings.

And, in true Draykon fashion, a low-res windowed mode screenshot.
Screenshot:
srb20000.png

And lastly, teh download link:
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/srb2ffh/files/12/sonicoverdrive.wad

Edit: Oh yes, to discourage usage of this WAD in netplay, each gametype (excluding singleplayer) has been crippled to a single level per gametype.
Wow. Sounds nice. I wonder if I could edit the wad to make Speedy a super form with all those powers...? That'd be intresting. :mrgreen:

EDIT: How the HECK am I supposed to download this thing? Where's the download link on the site? :?

EDIT 2: Oh, never mind. I see the other link. I'm gonna test it out, now.

camo man said:
Hah, this is good for a laugh. I think that it was lacking several things though:
1. A super from.
Just think of all of teh lolz ultimatz p0wer tht u coud get[/n00b]
2. The speed of riders.soc
Just think of how overpowered it would be if it could move as fast as a rider.
3. Maybe taunts.
Well ya.

i dont matter about that this as awsome :D

Hey uh, Draykon, my computer is stupid, so can you make a different link for your wad character file. When I click on the presentlink now, it takes me to some dumb search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back