• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The SRB2 Community Map Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if we do one side of the map an apartment for those who only make one room, and the rest an outdoor town with whole houses?

You know I always have cool/crazy ideas like this one but I can actually NEVER make them?
I'm in.

How long should I make each period for the mappers? A week sound good?

BTW, Arf, are you doing a room or the whole house?

You don't have to link the maps directly. If you find, as you may, that the maps all have different heights set for their grassy area outside and are to different scales and such, you should instead place a teleporter-type thing in each map to go between them.

Good idea, JTE. I might only do that for the rooms, as the houses will be easier to put together. Oh, and if you do your rooms, don't put the outside, as they'll be inside a building.

*sigh* Me and my completeness. A house is now in the works. :P

I might've joined in if it weren't restricted to just houses. I might think about it, though.

Weelll, if you really wanna do something not house-related, why not just wait until the houses are done and be the one who makes the outdoors that links the houses and the hotel?

I think he means this:
hotdog003 said:
I guess I'll participate. I *guess*. I'm so bogged down with schoolwork right now that it's simply not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back