Useless info topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weelll, here's a secret about me, now that I've got all that blackmail material. :D

Hmm... when I was eight I cried because I thought that the C on my report card was going to keep me from college.
I... used... to... like... Shadow. Aauugghhh!!! *twitch twicth*
My first video game was Doom.
The first Sonic game I ever beat was Sonic 3&K.
I once ate a mushroom and got really, really sick.

Super Mario Bros. was my first game.
I taught my dad how to play Super Mario Bros. 3 at the age of 5.
I think SRB2 is the BEST Sonic game, the best fangame, and the best game in general that I have ever played.
And now for my deepest, darkest secret..

..you think I was actually gonna tell you? No way man, this one's too dark for you.

I haven't been on here in 3 months... but you know that already.
I join forums I barely post on.
I don't like worms a lot.
I listen to dumb music.
And I threw up once when i was 8 it was that rugratz shpaed kraft macaroni and cheese and when i threw up you could the shapes in it.

Now thats just plain gross.
Now one of my secerts.....
I cheat in games! dun dun dun...... Not much of a secert tho, everybody does it. :twisted: and i've never seen snow before :cry:

phazon sonic said:
I cheat in games! dun dun dun...... Not much of a secert tho, everybody does it.
I only cheated in those old pokemon games...
Hey, I only had one gameboy, and it was the ridiculously old one that no one I knew had the extension for it's link...It's not like I could trade...

Usually I cheat after beating the game, so that I can challenge myself into beating it without cheats. If I don't have access to any cheats, then I still beat it 100% afterwards. If I do, that's the way I beat it then. I've gotten all of the SSBM trophies, I've finished the Pokedex fair and square (sort of) by getting all of the actual necessary Pokemon, and a bunch of other stuff.

phazon sonic said:
Now thats just plain gross.
Oh, and the time I threw up and it was white. i had brochitis, and I coughed too much. And it had mucus in it, but before i threw up i ate a banana, so it coulda been the banana that was white.

I've had roms for 200 days straight.

I've drank bleach on pipe cleaning day. =P

I compete with a Zelda/Link fan with, "Oh yeah? Can Link do <insert ability here>?" "No... But can sonic do <insert another ability here>?"

I could get into AT Math and get an A+ 100%.

My sound hardware is repeating it's sounds like, a ring would sound,
First <soft> "Bring." then 1/9 second later, <loud> "Bribrinbring!!" :evil:

I can't host a netgame.

I am redoing my cruddy basement and putting a huge projecter instead of a tiny TV. It's going to be powered by a Mac Mini and Mac's eyetv. The mac will have games Like Nanosaur 2 (never heard of it) and Marble Blast Gold by Torque Game Engine. There will be a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard. We will EVERY CD WE OWN ON THE MAC'S HARD DRIVE!! BTW... (129... 130... 131... 132... 133... 134...)

Only 10% of my secrets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back