• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream.wad YAY?

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i could do better *shot*

• No But Some one might

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

creamvw7.png

Well?

Well if it dosent, XWE atuo maticly conversts it to the pallet

Wow.... it looks very good, keep it up. But i dont would add Cheese, i had enough Chao wads at the last time X_X. I guess the ability is flying, i bet it looks funny to see cream flattern with her ears in this wad. You gonna add the the cream flying sounds from SA3 [GBA]? Sorry when my spelling is bad, i cant that good english.

The diagonal frames are rather messed up. I think you need to work on perspective, because she looks like she's dancing in the diagonals.

Very nice looking Light Dasher but I think she is a too big. She is like 6 years old and I don't know any six year olds that tall. (She is even taller then Sonic). Other then that you are doing an awesome job and it looks very professional.

EDIT: Nevermind about the tallness issue. My mistake :oops: .

Wow, looks like it.......awww someone beat me too it. What the hell, it looks like something that came from Sonic Advance 2. I'm not really a huge fan of cream, but I'm really looking forward to see how this wad comes out. Nice sprites light.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Just put Tails' tails(O.O) on top on Creams head when she's flying then you edit the tails to look like ears.
heh thats a good idea..... i MIGHT try it

FoxBlitzz said:
The diagonal frames are rather messed up. I think you need to work on perspective, because she looks like she's dancing in the diagonals.
It's not like that's the only frame he drew himself, or anything.

light dasher said:
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Just put Tails' tails(O.O) on top on Creams head when she's flying then you edit the tails to look like ears.
heh thats a good idea..... i MIGHT try it
But Cream flaps her ears, not spin them... right?

Yeah, she flapps them. But it would not be TOO hard to make them flap.
EDIT:
CEAMFLY1.jpg
See? It's not that hard, I did that with paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back