How to even add Add-ons?

On the main menu, there should be an option named "Addons". If you select that, it will bring up a directory with all the files in the same folder as your game's executable. You can navigate to any addons contained there and press enter to add them!

Add-on to the above (heh), you can make a folder in your SRB2 folder for add-ons. This'll help locate and/or organize them should you have like a million downloaded for some reason or another.

Write your release thread in the Submissions section. By the way, the Message Board doesn't like it when the first attachment is a PK3, so attach a screenshot/gif of your addon and then the PK3.

I know it's a special file format (*.wad and *.pk3), but how to 'activate' them?
find the srb2 folder, should be on [user], then find the addon, then drag and drop that addon to the srb2 folder or any folder in the srb2 folder (to make it easy for me, I made a folder called addons and put my addons there) open the game, go to addons, find the addon or the file that has the addon, and use it, you can't save with it (i.e. you can't play with save files for some reason unless the addon has its own set of files in that case go nuts, so your only 2 options when playing with the addons is playing in no save mode (with character and other major types of addons) or using a full game addon, hope this helps! :)
Post automatically merged:

find the srb2 folder, should be on [user], then find the addon, then drag and drop that addon to the srb2 folder or any folder in the srb2 folder (to make it easy for me, I made a folder called addons and put my addons there) open the game, go to addons, find the addon or the file that has the addon, and use it, you can't save with it (i.e. you can't play with save files for some reason unless the addon has its own set of files in that case go nuts, so your only 2 options when playing with the addons is playing in no save mode (with character and other major types of addons) or using a full game addon, hope this helps! :)
or just find servers that have addons (which are all of them lmao) and find the one you like in the DOWNLOADS folder in the srb2 folder

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back