Question.

Huracán

Dude
Is it possible to only port the sprites for something, like if the sprites were from another game. For example, if someone made sonic 3 sonic in srb2 2.1, and someone tries to port it to 2.2, is that possible? Because its a sprite rip from sonic 3

Yes, its possible to do that. But it depends, you can import the original images that were made for the mod (like redoing the mod but with the sprites already done) or convert the sprites in the mod that have the "Sonic Robo Blast 2 (Legacy)" palette to just "Sonic Robo Blast 2" but that option might make a difference, while i was porting the now called "Legacy" Rafael into 2.2. , i noticed his pants changed they're color to purple so i recommend the first option. (but you can still do the second which i find it easier and could possibly not change the color of the mod)

Yes, its possible to do that. But it depends, you can import the original images that were made for the mod (like redoing the mod but with the sprites already done) or convert the sprites in the mod that have the "Sonic Robo Blast 2 (Legacy)" palette to just "Sonic Robo Blast 2" but that option might make a difference, while i was porting the now called "Legacy" Rafael into 2.2. , i noticed his pants changed they're color to purple so i recommend the first option. (but you can still do the second which i find it easier and could possibly not change the color of the mod)
yeah, i was going to do that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back