SOAP Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the title says it all. Ever since SA2 came out I've wanted SOAP shoes. And now, it's time! Once my current shoes are completely worn out, I'm am getting the NITRO_6031 shoes! :mrgreen: Finally I can grind like Shadow and Sonic!!! 8)

BOING! I have an idea! Instead of my fan character having a recolored verdion os Shadow's shoes, he can have my new NITRO_6031 shoes! :P

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Finally I can grind like Shadow and Sonic!!! 8)
And then you fall off the rail and crack your head open. A pair of shoes doesn't instantly cause you to be able to grind rails with ease.

FuriousFox said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
And then you fall off the rail and crack your head open. A pair of shoes doesn't instantly cause you to be able to grind rails with ease.
That is true. But I am starting on my school's old rail. It's really low and if I fall, at the most I'll get is a scratch. That's what I'll use to practice on and since it's not on school grounds or owned by them anymore, I can go there anytime! :wink:

Dude, Furious fox is right, they are very hard to use, and I doubt you'll find any rails like in SA2B. I have them and have been trying for about a year, I just recently broke my elbow.

I once owned a pair of SOAP shoes. Unfortunately, they were too small on me. Apparently SOAP shoes for men come in a size smaller than normal. Basically, a size 9 mens shoe is a size 10 SOAP mens shoe.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
FuriousFox said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
That is true. But I am starting on my school's old rail. It's really low and if I fall, at the most I'll get is a scratch. That's what I'll use to practice on and since it's not on school grounds or owned by them anymore, I can go there anytime! :wink:

This is starting to look kind of like a "kid jumping off the roof with a cape" scenario...

Daniel The Falcon said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Neat... One step closer to becoming sonic :P

What's the world going to come out with next?
Spikey Blue hair!
Well, I already have spikey hair, but it's brownish blonde. No I am not going to be stupid with these. I am going to be very careful and responsible because I don't want to break something. :?

Yeah, annd if youre a dude, I wouldn't recommend grinding on rails with these without practice, if you do........ You'll be sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back