Question on making download links

If you are seeing this, I made a submission of an SRB2 Kart Character. It has it's attachments and information about the character, but I don't know how to make a download link for people to download the character wad. (if the character makes it to the releases that is.) Any instructions for this?

You just copy the address of the page, after it goes into releases
unknown.png

I meant to make the "download now" thing, where you click that and it gives you the mod file. You have more experience than me, as I have none.

If you mean like a big button to

[SIZE=+3]DOWNLOAD NOW[/SIZE]​

...on your release post, then first upload the addon as an attachment, then copy the link of the attachment and insert the link as a url in your post. Like so:

Code:
[PLAIN][URL="https://mb.srb2.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=41679"]DOWNLOAD[/URL][/PLAIN]

I am unable to upload my WAD file as it says "invalid file" when I try to upload it. Is there anyway I can get the URL for the WAD file which downloads the mod?

On second thought, I got it all figured out. I just needed to put the WAD file into a ZIP before adding it to the attachments. I appreciated you guys trying to help me out though! Thanks!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back