when did you start srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2? Sometime in mid June, 2005.
I joined here September 26th, 2005, Saturday, sometime around 7PM.

I downloaded this game last year (can't remember which month).

I was watching videos on google until i saw it. It came with the link to srb2.

Well, my cousin knew about this game before me (like in 2005).

I didn't believe him until he showed me a video he made in 2006. I was all like "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! This has to be the best sonic game I'd ever seen!!!!!!!!"

Well i first played SRB2 way way way back when, when there was a Dos verson to play on and the game ended back at THZ1 (you know, i really cant remember when that was though)
Although i started playing again during November 2006

I started playing this game in April 12, 2003.

I found the game in SFGHQ. The Demo Was 4.1, The game is Fun.

Then, I started Playing it again on June 19, 2003. The day Demo 1.01 Came out.

Nearly a year since I started playing (not counting when I was 10 years old or whatever and picked it up and left it shortly).

Blue Warrior said:
Nearly a year since I started playing (not counting when I was 10 years old or whatever and picked it up and left it shortly).

You were one of the first person I vs. Remember that CTF match me and my brother was vsing you and some other guy. That was a fun match. I think we played for like 6 hours. And you were like our teamwork was amazing.

Bah, I couldn't keep much track of netgames if they were my own or Mystic's. Sorry. :[

Sometime in '05, 1.08 was the latest. (I believe) I registered at this board on the 27th of September, 2005. Never been a very active SRB2 player since. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back