is the srb project dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

hello, I have been following srb for sometime now. Completed every mode that mod has to offer and deafeted countless foes! Just wondering what's the progress on the final version the site hasn't been updated in some time.I'm sure this topic has posted many times but i'm reposting it for a better update?

Just now somebody is asking for a new version??? A lot of pictures of 1.09 appeared around here these days (specially one, yesterday, with SLOPES). Look around the forum for them.

dude omg,I just saw that in the psp topic..if i was some kind machine that got turned on by that kind of stuff..i would have a boner..but since im a gaming geek i have one anyway..thats amazing..question is how smoothly does it run when sonic goes through them? :wink:

First how well can Sonic got throught them :P, and how many "sloped" can be them.

A suggestion: get your signature little, please.

Sik said:
First how well can Sonic got throught them :P, and how many "sloped" can be them.

A suggestion: get your signature little, please.

About the sig, that's of of the Megaman Arcade games isn't it? The Power Battle, I presume?

Blue said:
i would have a boner..
AH-HEH-HEM.

Anyway, there'll be more coming soon; that whole contest finishing with Single Player levels and all. I've pretty much finished up my SOC and level design; all that's left is placing some Things and aligning textures (a LOT of aligning textures) and it'll be done. I make no guarantee of it being any GOOD, but it'll be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back