srb2 2.1 broke game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srb2 developers has made such a horrible fucking game the Resynch is VERY annoying people gets annoyed with the synch fails players cant even join its either there screen freezes when they join or synch fail either one , the resynch is way more annoying then the c-fail another problem some people cant even f12 for a strange reason , people are complaining saying they want the old 2.0.7 back. Creators administrators you guys are very wrong for making this broke down piece of shit.

I don't understand why no one has yet made an announcement on the main site saying "yes, we know netplay is broken".

Also csb.

Are you the same guy who got banned for that last rant?
You need to be patient and less ungrateful, the developers are trying their best to give us what we want and are currently ironing out the bugs.
Try and think about the GOOD parts of 2.1
We have new levels, bosses, mechanics, and other great things. The netcode is still being worked on, so hang in there.
And really, if you want the old 2.0.6 back, just go back and play 2.0.6. Nobody is stopping you.
https://www.srb2.org/historic-downloads/

I dislike resynching as much as you do, Strangerdanger, but they obviously put it here for a good reason. Despite all the complaints I make on servers, it's there to try to help us, though I think it happens a bit too often. When it tries to resynch, it can really lag servers and make Coop living lagfests though.

Oh dear, buddy just chill the devs already know and there probably working on it. I dislike the constant lagspike resynching thing to but making a thread like this will get you no where just saying.

You guys keep saying this with excessive curse words like that makes your point stronger, yet you do realize that the bugs are plain as day and obvious to anyone, so it's not like we don't know. If you just want to curse at someone, do it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back