Let the speedruns begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAP05 - THZ2 (Tails): 737 rings and 180600 points in 13:29.82. For what it's worth, they are the same run and the files are no different except in name.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

MAP05 - THZ2 (Tails): 1:14.25

It'd really be nice if people started caring about score\ring runs too.
I just finished Record Attack yesterday, so I went ahead and dumped all my records on the page, so there's at least a single record per stage. They're not very optimized, but it's better than nothing.

I also question the need for an SRB1 Remake table. It's not directly available in Record Attack, it's clogging up the page and I don't think anyone has any intention of ever submitting any records for it.

I also question the need for an SRB1 Remake table. It's not directly available in Record Attack, it's clogging up the page and I don't think anyone has any intention of ever submitting any records for it.

Aye.

What exactly are we doing with the NiGHTS records? I submitted one of my own because I noticed that no one's submitted anything, but I'm not really sure if that's the right way to go about it. Is a screenshot enough for now? Do we need a video? Will replays be supported any time soon?

I've just did some SRB1 Remake runs to show there's at least one player who has such intentions.

Time Attacks
KBZ1: 0:11.48
KBZ2: 0:13.54

Score Attacks
KBZ1: 158200 in 0:28.62 time
KBZ2: 105200 in 0:38.77 time

Rings Attacks
KBZ1: 70 in 0:25.48 time
KBZ2: 41 in 0:30.28 time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back