• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tribal Knux Beta 3 *recolor warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is technically my first wad, but it's more of a test.
Well, its a tribal echidna, he throws rocks, he has glitchs.
Known Problems:
1.Spring glitch FIXED
2.Thok injury sound glitch
3.Tails pick up glitch
Please inform me on any other glitches.
Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/z6k65y
PS. Please only use CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISAM when talking about this wad.
Credits: Me, making original wad. Draykon, fixing wad, SMS adding SO much stuff!
Please tell me if the link dies.
Screenies http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l199/nixpix2006/?action=view&current=srb20006.png
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l...urrent=srb20007.png&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l...urrent=srb20008.png&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
Many thins added thanks to SMS

Bigboi said:
Holy Jesus! That's fugly!
Ya, but I used the sprites from srb20.1.9 because, when the actual finished game is out it's gonig to be rare to see the unfinished knux, and cause I'm to lazy to get them from the knux.plr. Oh Bigboi, keep this in mind, it is more of a pracitce for me than an actual wad, I realeased it to see the reactions of the comunity (and because mabye someone will use it in a net game).
PS.
camo man said:
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISAM

GCFreak said:
Bigboi said:

I have to agree with you. Not only is it fugly, it's only change from the SRB2 Knux is the color.
Well, at least your coment was comstructive. GCfreack there are several changes from this to the srb2 knux, such as throwing rocks (shooting), his speed, have you even downloaded it? And, this is only a beta

It's NOT the current SRB2 Knuckles. It's the old one that doesn't even work right with colormap. Is this supposed to be some gameplay alteration or something?

I haven't dowloaded this yet, but I have to agree that it's best that you get the current Knuckles. Or else, like, no one will bother playing it.

Also, you spelled criticism wrong. ;P

camo man said:
GCFreak said:
Bigboi said:

I have to agree with you. Not only is it fugly, it's only change from the SRB2 Knux is the color.
Well, at least your coment was comstructive. GCfreack there are several changes from this to the srb2 knux, such as throwing rocks (shooting), his speed, have you even downloaded it? And, this is only a beta

No.

Dark Warrior said:
It's NOT the current SRB2 Knuckles. It's the old one that doesn't even work right with colormap. Is this supposed to be some gameplay alteration or something?
I used the older knux because it had the orangy color that I was looking for, I will eventually upgrade SOME of the srpites but for now you're stuck with old knux.
Blue Warrior said:
I haven't dowloaded this yet, but I have to agree that it's best that you get the current Knuckles. Or else, like, no one will bother playing it.
I used it because of the orangy color that the tribal echidnas have, I am sorry if because of the sprites you will not download, and remember it's a beta!
GCFreak said:
Don't judge a book, er, wad by it's cover.

Double Post I'm Sorry! Could someone please tell me how to turn an entry (in XWE) into a sprite, because all I'm getting is a blank text entry.
Double Post I'm Sorry!

The wad has a few glitches, but every wad has it's upsides! It's a fun little wad even though it is also a recolor. Keep the versoin coming!

- Please try to fix the glitches.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]The wad was a few glitches, but every wad has it's upsides! It's a fun lttle wad even though it is also a recoloring. Keep the versoins coming!

- Please try to fix the glitches.
Yay, something that isn't negative :mrgreen:, but I still need help with my sprite problem!

Draykon said:
Well, you probably shoulda used the 1.08 Knuckles, it looks like that, but can change colors.
Okay Draykon, but if I do that it will have to be for beta 3, cause I'm almost done beta 2.
Oh and I fixed the sprite problem :mrgreen:

Hmmn, are you sure that is the correct link? That one you put on has a ton of things wrong with it (eg: The frames that have all caps when they are not meant to be there)

Also try to put a little more effort into making the sprites, right now it doesn't look too original.

Torgo said:
Hmmn, are you sure that is the correct link? That one you put on has a ton of things wrong with it (eg: The frames that have all caps when they are not meant to be there)

Also try to put a little more effort into making the sprites, right now it doesn't look too original.
Mabye you downloaded when I had the the wonky link up. Oh and I plan to add and edit sprites for the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back