SRB2 1.09.5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_

Recently I have heard that there is a unofficial release of 1.09.5 floating around on the internet. I have used the search button, and it does not work. (says no topic has met your criteria blah blah blah...) So I was wondering if this exists, and if so, where can I get a hold of this?

Actually... there is "srb2 1.09.5 DOOM" made by somebody. I think Alam or Logan made it. It just uses simple changes, however.

Dude_ said:
Recently I have heard that there is a unofficial release of 1.09.5 floating around on the internet. I have used the search button, and it does not work. (says no topic has met your criteria blah blah blah...) So I was wondering if this exists, and if so, where can I get a hold of this?

Whoever you told you that was lying to you.

Eblo forgot that this isn't an official Sonic game, and that the source code to the latest SRB2 (later than the one on the site) is freely available on the SVN, and is used in both SRB2PSP and SRB2GP2X.

Jesus christ people, learn the copyright laws for bleargh's sake.

Alam, please rename v1.09.5 DOOM to something like vAlam.GBA.01

So Google doesn't eat up all their bandwidth.

SSNTails said:
Shuffle said:
Wait, since when can you have letters in the version?

Since the window title bar is a text string.
what..
I mean, can you actually have it display letters when you see the games on the Master Server? It would be nice to have names for stuff, like "SRB2JTE 1.2" or "ShufRB2 1.23.35.45.87.7", instead of just "1.69'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back