• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tribal Knux Beta 3 *recolor warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to quote something directly above you camo man. I downloaded it after you said you updated, but I made sure and downloaded it again and it has those gliches.

The Blue Panther said:
whee! a knux with a recolor, i dont like it so much
Okay since so many people are dissing the wad I guess I'l have to say, something positive, I'm secretly planning to add a spear as his weapon, make him one player compatable ,and add something to do with the master emerald all in the next beta :mrgreen:
PS. What was the
The Blue Panther said:
for if you don't like the wad?

Camo man wrote:
The Blue Panther wrote:
whee! a knux with a recolor, i dont like it so much

Okay since so many people are dissing the wad I guess I'l have to say, something positive, I'm secretly planning to add a spear as his weapon, make him one player compatable ,and add something to do with the master emerald all in the next beta :Mr. Green:
PS. What was the

The Blue Panther wrote:
whee!

for if you don't like the wad?

i was thinking in another recolor... like tribal people, maybe i post my critic so fast because, this is a beta and you are still working on it

blue warrior wrote:

It was sarcasm for his useless post.

Maybe... but i always say whee in the real life and i dont post it (except for now) :mrgreen:

Super mystic sonic said:
Will be done tomorow.
Thanks SMS but, after beta 3 I think that I might just stop making the wad, mabye that is. Because I've started a brand new wad, that uses NONE srn2 sprites (yay me!)

YAY beta 3, but I'm afriad that I may stop work on this wad to finish my new 3DBalstSonic.wad. Check the first post for download link.
[offtopic]If you would like to get 3dbalstSonic.wad you will have to wait a day or two for it's public realese[offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back