help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Use complete sentences.
2. Use punctuation like periods and commas.
3. No, I won't help you.
4. Look at the Wiki.

The Wiki doesn't help in this case. When i load the wad ,I don't see the character on the select menu. so can anyone else help? And i was trying to gt a specific color and did not know how to

Ok, for one you need an OBJCFG for it to show up, but I don't know how to do that, so don't ask me. Without it, the char only can be selected from the multiplayer character select. After that, let us know if you have any more problems.

Oh, I'll Begin, I took that OBJCFG lump out of your Thoktails and it worked fine. Just remember that he was thokking at cero. :( [/offtopic]

BlueZero4 said:
Oh, I'll Begin, I took that OBJCFG lump out of your Thoktails and it worked fine. Just remember that he was thokking at cero. :( [/offtopic]
My AmyRider HAS no OBJCFG and it doesn't work. [/furtherofftopic]

If this discussion goes any further it'll have to be in a PM.

BlueZero4 said:
Ok, for one you need an OBJCFG for it to show up, but I don't know how to do that, so don't ask me. Without it, the char only can be selected from the multiplayer character select. After that, let us know if you have any more problems.

It doesn't even show up on the multi-player character select screen. :?

edit: And i need to know which number is the color silver.

SKIN *insert skin name here*
COLOR SILVER

Do this in the console and all your problems will be solved! (~)

Boinciel said:
SKIN *insert skin name here*
COLOR SILVER

Do this in the console and all your problems will be solved! (~)
Thank you now I've done the coding could someone pease be nice enough to do the sprites under any conditions except money. THANKS :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back