• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X-Treme WAD(with correct jumping sprites)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Um, when you said "Spinball", I thought you meant on the Genesis. The jumping frames in this wad are perfectly fine.

Ahh... Firelaserbeam, the guy who lags my server so much that I am now going to ask for a permanent ban feature for 1.1.

The WAD may look a bit strange when spindashing(why don't we have spindashing frames?), but at least these jumping sprites are actually real.

Actually, I did the same thing. The page layout for our public WAD server just really sucks.

I would have screenshots if I knew how to take them with out the command box being in the way...

Put this in the console:
Code:
bind [insert key here] screenshot
That's it. Just replace "[insert key here]" with a key, like, say, Z, and you're good to go. Hit that with the console up.

Or use FRAPS. Or, you can just simply use the Print Screen key on your keyboard, which I can't believe not everyone knows how to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back