First4Figures Statues and the discussion thereof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
https://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,79/

These guys are INCREDIBLE at making these statues. It's a shame two of these formations of concentrated awesomeness will set you back almost as much as a PS3.

And now, some sample images.
vertical_medium.jpg
vertical_medium.jpg

horizontal_medium.jpg

BUMP

They've made a Metal Sonic that will likely put that 10-inch Jazwares one to shame. Pre-orders begin Tuesday, 12/28/2010.
teaser.jpg

I don't ever remember Metal Sonic ever saying "I'll crush you!", at least in his normal form.
Still, I'd rather get official items, made by the companies themselves. The Super Sonic looks a little lopsided in the eye section, and I think I saw the Zero Suit Samus one in a cheatcode magazine before.

MetSon preorders start today! Price: -$100.00 (the jokes have all been said on IRC already.)
vertical_03.jpg

Light-up parts: Eyes, Back engine, floor sparks.

That head is just... weird. I can't put my finger on why, though.
The eyes make his whole head look smaller than usual.

The eyes are too big, put simply.

Also, the middle engine part is too small. It covers almost his entire belly, not just a small portion.

His hands are a tad small as well.

The 12" Sonic looks pretty cool. I'd buy it if it weren't for two things.
1) It's $129
2) It's sold out

Looks a bit too fat and eliptical. Needs to be slightly rounder.

That head is pretty much the same on every Metal Sonic figure ever made. If I had a camera I would take of picture of the Metal Sonic figure I have and it would be the same pretty much.

I still think the Link figure is the best looking. Samus's hair looks just ick, and I dislike the pose. The Super Sonic figure looks strange for some reason. Metal Sonic is fine, if slightly off, but it just doesn't interest me as much. The angle the picture was taken at makes Link look a bit weird though.

After looking at other models, I must say that they are excellent at making them.
Though, I'm going to hold out until they make a Don Patch one.

After looking at other models, I must say that they are excellent at making them.
Though, I'm going to hold out until they make a Don Patch one.

Papa Rocks is a better name than that silly English one. And why would you want one anyway? He's a circle with spikes essentially.

A. I prefer Don Patch. It sounds better to me.

B. Honestly, I was using that as a filler for my post, because I made a mistake with a response, and I didn't feel like bothering the mods to delete it.

That was actually revealed a while back on the Sega blog.

You can't buy them and they are limited, I'm wondering when they will give them out.

I'm guessing anybody who got lucky enough to walk by the building before the news got around the web?

No?

Then the creators, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back