I can't join or host netgames anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatian

KartKrew™
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
I recently got my own version of Srb2 (only was able to play at friends houses at first) And I could go to net games and host them. The next few days after that I try to contact the master server and Srb2 loads for an insane amout of time and it finds no servers. I check the console to see what the problem was and it said that it cannont connect to the master server. Why can't it connect to the master server?

No that cannont be the reason. This happened after I exited off someone else's server. I didn't do anything at all and when I tried to join a netgame later that day it would not connect

I was goin to check that when I remembered I don't know how to find my own Ip adress

Thanks guys I'll go look and see if I'm banned

I checked it. I'm not banned but Srb2 still won't connect to the master server.

chrome aka jeffry i guest it's because your computer is screwd or all the other games you got on your computer

I don't think that is the case.

Off topic: you spelled my name wrong Darknes

I'm having the same problem I've haven't played on the master server for awhile now when I look at the list it shows nothing and my port is forwarded to 5029.

Possible the master server is down when you try. also possible you have the same problem I use to have. Wait a week or two, and it just seems to go away on its own.

I was going to let this topic die but tailsmastermind is right. Wait a week or two and it goes away. I would also like to host but I'm afraid I might mess up my computer from what the port forwarding guide says.

Thw same thing happend to me just download SRB2 again in another folder and put your wads in that folder and delete the old SRB2 folder and then your problem is sorted thats what I dont and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back