A whole slew of new AoStH stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this isn't a continuation of the Sonic Cartoon topic. I just wanted to start a topic because, well, I'm starting a fan-animated series of AoStH.
I have the animaion down, but I need a writer or two, and I need voices for Sonic, Tails, Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder. I don't need a voice for Mama Robotnik or Coconuts because they will appear in season two.

Now, for a Q&A:

Q: Will Knuckles, Shadow or any other "new" characters be in the series?
A: No, this will be an direct continuation of AoStH. The only new characters I will put in will have to be original, or made an earlier appearance in AoStH.

Q: What about SatAM?
A: It is very possible that no SatAM references will be in this, but there's always hope. :roll:

Q: Can I help with any of the jobs not listed above?
A: Sure! Those are the ones we need desperatley. Let me know if you can offer anything else!

[End of Q&A]

Also, I'm making 2 new character WADs for SRB2. 1 is Scratch and the other is Grounder. They will be done by Thanksgiving.

This should all be expected, as you probably know how a all of a sudden love AoStH again :wink:

mwhahahahaahhahha heres your reply :D ! ill be tails but im not sure wata do :lol: .

You send me a sample of your voice on mIRC. I will judge if it is fitting, and then, we wait until writers come so we can start the series.

AKA, right now, all you need to do is send me a clip of you syaing some things that Tails would say. That's all :wink:

hummmmmmmmm can i just type my voice?? lol jk. ok but ts kinda hard to think of what tails would say....and im 13 is that to old?

No, you aren't too old, as long as you can sound somewhat young.

Heres a table of what you should say:

All: Either "Hi, my name is (character name)", or...
Sonic: Let's do it to it!
Tails: Alright, Sonic!
Scratch: HA-HA HA-HA!
Grounder: So, what was our plan again?
Robotnik: I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!

"Hi my name is..." isn't preferred, but if you want to you
can.

I don't know about any of the main characters, but if you need a voice for a small character or an extra or something, I'll give it a shot.

I can most likely voice a character, but I don't have mIRC, so nevermind.
OMG I just relized my post was completely pointless. Heh.

Amazing that someone actually realized it. Most people don't notice at all that they aren't adding to the conversation any ^_~

It's not fair! I started a blurb about a sonic cartoon I am making a while back and even showed proof of it being worked on, but no one responded
:(

There was a project very similar to yours Mr. Megasonic101, called naosth. It was a very stupid project, indeed. Stupid stories, over ambition, too big of a crew to manage, ect. And more than 2 years later, not one episode has been produced, and recently, the team quit the project. The moral? Sonic Says "Keep your animation team small, don't go overboard with story writing, and the with the stories you do want to animate, make sure they're top notch qualty writing".

But you are doing the animation though, which is something most big-shot sonic fans never do when they propose a cartoon. They think they can be producers and gather all these animators in the world to do their bidding- then they realize months later that there aren't any animators around to help them, so they disband the project.

btw what do you mean by its hopeful for SatAM characters to be in it? I consider it hopeful for them to not be featured!

firemario1001 said:
btw what do you mean by its hopeful for SatAM characters to be in it? I consider it hopeful for them to not be featured!

I'd like to see just one episode where the SatAM characters make a cameo, but in AoStH style. Could be funny.

Edit - 255 posts! Now I can fight Mother Brain!

Yes, I may take that as an idea. Though, the problem there is that Sally is the only freedom fighter I can draw.

Yes, I actually got the idea from NAoStH, after visiting their site, but became down after I found out no animated episodes were ever done.
That's when I got the idea for TNAoSth.

This one won't be disbanded, for it is my absolute LOVE of drawing tht will fuel this fire until the very end. If I don't get any voice actors, fine, I'll make it crappy and add subtitles, but i won't disband the thing. I've even delayed all other projects that I was working on (TURPG Plus+, TURPG World 3D, Chao World, ChaoPC and SRB2 Netlink) just so I could work on this series.

The moral in THIS fan-animated series:
"Never give up."

hehe im lost..... oh yeah if im gona do the voice of tails to i have to sound like a 5 year old? because i needed sounds for my sonicFanGame im makeing and a stumbled across a voice over or something like that but any way i listing to tails' and he sounded like a baby :( , do i have to? and can i probebly be a script writer aswell? i have a great sence of houmor but i suck at spelling so ill use Word..

oh yeah i didn't relly see AoSTH so i know sonic, tails and robutt nik but i don't know the rest.. got any pics?

You can be either, or both.
No, you can sound from 4-10 if you want to be Tails. Also, for script-writing you have to be a great writer and use lots of detail when trying to explain to me how to animate these things. Just let me know on IRC.

*hopes AJ signs up for somebody, he has a great voice! :roll: *

k just one more question: as in de"tail" lol i have to role play like on irc when you type"/me" right? because im rely good at that

I couldn't understand the whole thing, but if you're asking what do do with action sentences like if Tails flies up, here's how'd you do it for that:

*Tails flies up*

lol well duh im not that stupid lol.. and ill record my voice in a bit im kinda bisy for bout a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back