Your personal idiosyncracies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
I'm sure some of you do weird thing nobody else does. (example: singing whatever you type)

If you feel like posting those weird things, I'd say this is the place. Oh, and if you think its too embarassing, crazy, or whatever that may affect everyone's opinion against you, don't post it.

As last I'll say not to post such things like what you might do with your private parts in the bathroom or something. Keep it a bit child-friendly, thanks.

In short: Tell us about your personal idiosyncracies!

Remake of the this topic:
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=7288

It probably got locked on accident, but if it didn't, just say so.

Well, lets go on.

I tend to sing to songs I like, mainly:

Come What (Ever) May - Stone Sour
Get Inside - Stone Sour
Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach
Everyone - Adema
Bodies - Drowning Pool
The Fire - Papa Roach
Be Free - Papa Roach

Fun. That's about it. Also, as I may have said before, I'm also a bit of a voreaphile. Just no-one I know in RL knows, and I like to keep it that way...;

I tend to have this terrible habit of messing around things I'm not supposed to, occasionally ignoring those who tell me not to do something.

I'm also incredibly interested in computer hardware and computers. I see one, I can't help but look.

Poles. Yes. Why do I swing them around like swords? No idea.

I often have the urge to put long sticks or anything that could act like a sword on my back as if I had a sword sheet on my back. Ya see, my friend took me to his old sport alot years ago, and I got asked if I would join in alot. Even now I still get the urge to put everything that could have a sword function in my "sword sheet".

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
To an excitement of the male stimuli, Shu?

Dude... I can't even tell the gender of it.

EDIT: I think my Shining Gundam Mugen character is whats making me snap my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back