Objects Flags : some effects for only 1 object ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer

IT'S NO USE
Sorry.. another topic. But this one is easier, it's not about the source code stuff, but about SOCcing.
I was wondering, by looking at the Wiki, in the Object Flags page...
MF_NOCLIPTHING : The Object is partially intangible, it will pass through other Objects, but not walls. This is used for the freed animals, for example. Also used as a dummy flag for missile objects that have already exploded.
.. is it possible to make an object react with SOME objects (I define which Objects myself), and not all the Objects, like this Flag says ?
I don't want to edit the source code of this flag and set its property to, for example, "The Object can pass through the Object 347"... I just want to know if there's a way to make the Object react with ONE object, and not all of them or a kind of them (like fire objects), without editing the flag's source code.

Or another example, this one.
MF_SHOOTABLE : The Object can be damaged. Combined with MF_SOLID, this makes it vulnerable to missiles, but not normal attacks.

I would like to know, also here, if the Object with the MF_SHOOTABLE flag could be set to only be damaged by a certain Object.

There might be other ways achieve the effect that you wanted (although I can't think of one right now), but editing the flags isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back