SADX-sonic (now for 1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Warrior said:
Also, I'd like to note here that I am working on another SASonic. Only this one *actually* follows the line of SAKnux. No, I'm not going to post screenshots, but at least some of the #SRB2Fun regulars can back me up on this. I've linked to the unfinished prpduct a couple of times there.

As long as you don't rip the superform, I'm fine with it. By the way, wasn't there already a SA-Sonic, called SonicDX?

At the moment, there are a few. SADX-Sonic (Which is this one you've resized), DXSonic, which is a remake of SRB2 Sonic to look like it's from SADX, and the one I'm making. The one I'm making is going to have the same style as SAKnux. Mass screenshots with a lot of polish work. Yes, I am planning on working in Super Sonic, though whether I use screenshots from SADX PC, or use screenshot from a warez SA2DC remains to be seen.

UPDATE TO SADX-SONIC!!!

Its now in 1.09.4 version. I didn't make a big update or something, but its worth to check. Except for updating the wad, I also managed to make a second download link. Well, the update might not be huge, but there are at least some things new.

To show you guys whats new said:
-Basic update to 1.09.4
-Fix to the spring sprites. Not did I only make it so it looks well on springs, but I also used the fact that this wad can lightdash for them.
-Falling sprites have moving hair, but since this wad uses hi-ress, you might not be able to see it well.
-Tails hang sprite, fixed and all new.
-Super Sonic now doesn't spin. I made it that way because the spinning sprites don't fit well with other colors then blue.
-Tiny edit to speed options in SADX-sonic. So tiny, you won't even know there's been one.

See? A really small list. Oh well, have fun! Oh, and before you ask.....the new download is on the first page.

Get 7 chaos emeralds (using level select, objectplace, or the fair way) collect 50 rings and thok. Now if doesn't work, don't post in this topic to ask about it, but look in the manual. Oh, and don't ask where to find the manual.

Download link stoped working. (was working yesterday. And i need it because my HD with all my new srb2 wads erased it self)

There are 2 links. Supersanctuary, and my site. My site never expires, but the bandwidth limit can be annoying. If it runs out, I have to expose all kinds of adds on my site to make the downloads still working. Supersanctuary is fast and easy, but can indeed expire after 150 days.

Just try click the part where it says "OR HERE"

PS: How'd you like my new avatar? Its made out of various Mario grapics, togheter with SMS1096 (finally in development) sprites. Its supersonic speed, and thats how fast Sonic should be able to run in all games.

Can't you use something in your avatar that doesn't involve that heagehog all the time, or that colour scheme? Think of something else, it honestly can't be that hard to think of something non-srb2, non-sonic related. :|

Then again, who am I to say what avatar you should have?

Anyway, back on topic, have the sprites been fixed to stop the character look like it's "Floating" near walls, and seemingly being hit frm an impossible location? All you'd need to do is use XWE and move the sprites down a bit.

ree-c said:
Can't you use something in your avatar that doesn't involve that heagehog all the time, or that colour scheme? Think of something else, it honestly can't be that hard to think of something non-srb2, non-sonic related. :|

Then again, who am I to say what avatar you should have?

I just want something to make you know its me. And having SMS in my avatar is the perfect way. I often mistake Morph for you, because your avatar looks so close to his.

camo man said:
I think this is why SMS calles you his dark side.

Many, many more reasons. We are like...the opposite of each other, yet we have many things in common.

Super mystic sonic said:
There are 2 links. Supersanctuary, and my site. My site never expires, but the bandwidth limit can be annoying. If it runs out, I have to expose all kinds of adds on my site to make the downloads still working. Supersanctuary is fast and easy, but can indeed expire after 150 days.

Just try click the part where it says "OR HERE"

PS: How'd you like my new avatar? Its made out of various Mario grapics, togheter with SMS1096 (finally in development) sprites. Its supersonic speed, and thats how fast Sonic should be able to run in all games.
I tried both of them.

If I could upload it now....too bad I'm on my uncle's laptop right now. No SRB2 here anywhere.

Ya know what? I'll try a few extra mirrors. Seems 2 aren't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back