2 Zelda games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
First of all, Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess!

Link to the page

Second, the newest revealed Zelda game, thats gonna be at E3 2006! LOZ: phantom hourglass!

Link to the page

Okay, so i'm really excited about Legend of Zelda: twilight princess! If that game is gonna be better than ocarina of time, I'm going to take a plane to New york, and i'll run naked yelling trough time square.

Ahum, pardon me. Anyway, Nintendo revealed a new Zelda game a while back. Phantom hourglass uses the wind waker grapics, and has a sortof arcade feeling to me. there something some players will like, and some will not, the sailing is back, but this time with a huge boat! The game is making full use of the touch screen, wich may or may not be a good idea.

Super mystic sonic said:
Okay, so i'm really excited about Legend of Zelda: twilight princess! If that game is gonna be better than ocarina of time, I'm going to take a plane to New york, and i'll run naked yelling trough time square.

Better than OOT, you say?

My god, is that even possible? o.o

I think my wallet will implode soon, I want these so badly. :P

When I say the first trailer, I was crying cause of the beauty of Twilight Princess. I've never felt in love that hard with a game.

OOT got me busy a looooong time. I was just driving on my horse trough the field cause I loved the calmity and sight of it. Now.....if TP is truly has a bigger field, more towns, more dungeons, and a gameplay that compares to OOT.....then is will be the best game in history of video games!

Shuffle said:
I wouldn't count on it. There's NO WAY it can be better than OoT. o.o

They say the game is similar in style to OoT except about two to three times as large (as far as dungeons/time spent playing. The Hyrule Field analog is WAY past two to three times). Plus fighting on horseback, drop-jaw graphics, werewolf/Dark World functionality...

Yeah. This one's gonna blow OoT out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back