• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What the...there's already a shadow wad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er....well, I don't have any idea of giving that spindash effect to him only in super form. Sorry, it was only ment for his Super form, so I know it looks weird in normal form.

The problem with this wad is that when you turn super, run full speed and then look at the sideways frame, he looks like he has had about 20 big macs o.o;

Maybe i could try a Frame...

JJames19119 said:
May I ask why the file is 5 MB?

I can answer that one. The All Hail Shadow song is in it's original, unedited version. As for the speed thok barriers, why doesn't someone make them gold colored? In the original Sonic Team games, his normal form and hyper form, his speed/thok color is gold.

Why the heck did he put that song in there? That's, like, the worst song from Shadow. He could've at least put something DECENT in there, like "I Am" or "Throw It All Away".

Shadow Hog said:
Why the heck did he put that song in there? That's, like, the worst song from Shadow. He could've at least put something DECENT in there, like "I Am" or "Throw It All Away".

I was thinking more of the chaos control jingle or maybe Westopolis.

Kaos Fox said:
Shadow Hog said:

I was thinking more of the chaos control jingle or maybe Westopolis.

I tried using a song that actually fits in a Super form. As for the chaos control jingle, that will get boring after 5 seconds.

theres a bit of green on the super shadow sprites so it the part that changes colours can you turn it to red so the white colur chages in mutiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back