• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: STAR WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.0 Oops! Almost forgot about that! Thanks for telling me.

NINJA COW said:
This looks great! I really like the command post as a checkpoint!

Thanks! I'm also thinking about switching the 'doo-doo' sound with "We've captured a command post" from battlefront! lol

zck2020 said:
0.0 Oops! Almost forgot about that! Thanks for telling me.

NINJA COW said:
This looks great! I really like the command post as a checkpoint!

Thanks! I'm also thinking about switching the 'doo-doo' sound with "We've captured a command post" from battlefront! lol

Looks like you are doing well. You made use of the sword I sent you yet or have you gotten Draykon's permission? You freaked out on Draykon and got yourself banned. I sent you a email on hotmail with the sword soc so email me back if you got it. Next time' before you freak out about a wad not being there anymore. Ask me if I have it. Glad to help.

UPDATE! :D

Thank you very much Joshinator, but, I already sorted stuff out w/Draykon. Oh, and, um, speaking of which, Draykon asked me to tell anyone who complains about glitches
Draykon said:
Anyone complains about how buggy it is, tell them Draykon says "Go **** yourself."
:D

More spites completed! Plus, the lightsaber thing works now!

gonk droid with better shading!
bus1a0pw6.png

Jettysyn bomber replaced with TIE Bomber!
jetba1pu6.png
jetba2a8qf0.png
jetba3a7md3.png
jetba4a6zx3.png
jetbb1uc8.png

Finally, a working lightsaber! :D
lightsabersd6.png

And there's nothin' wrong with a little font change...
fontchangeyi5.png

Is the saber with a soc or a character wad? I noticed the sonic wad was different in the screenshots. You can tell by looking at the character icon.

Edit: If it is a soc than you can open it with XWE I think and use the color pallette to change the color of the blade with Blue'Green'Yellow and so on and then you can release as different socs seperate with the mod so anyone can choose which color they like.

For your information On Edge, I made sure the next font sprites take up exacly the same amount of room as the old font sprites. :D

EDIT: I just finshed spriting the spining credit symbols! Sceenies:

srb20032ek9.png

srbxa0wq2.png
grbxa0lz8.png

These took forever! :P

I don't really get it, but it looks better than the other latest crap I've seen.

Kudos.

-Final blah blah blah

I do not think he will be any use either. Especially not right now lol. What could a banned person do for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back