For those few who have made this mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately, I've had people comming into my servers, and pm'ing me, asking if I created SRB2JTE. Your answer is no. I can slightly understand that you'd be confused because the names are similar. But if your having trouble, and getting "Hedgehog" confused with "Echidna" there is something verry wrong with your brain. I am sorry for any who may have taken this offensive, but this needed clarifying.

If you think someone can't differentiate someone on the internet, your wrong. My name is NiGHTS on it. Someones name might be Nights. Can they tell the difference well?

The Dark Fox said:
If you think someone can't differentiate someone on the internet, your wrong. My name is NiGHTS on it. Someones name might be Nights. Can they tell the difference well?

I'm not syaing "NIGHTS", or "Nights". Please for the love of god, pay more attention to my post. I said "Hedgehog" and "Echidna" they look, and are spelled COMPLETELY different. So therefore I'd fully expect one to see the difference. There not even close to being as easy to mix up. So please in the future try to think more clearly around the post.

Only that? But seriously, they probably only remember the "Jason" part and not the entire name :P

I kinda had the same problem when people kept asking me if I made some proboard thing which went on for ages. I eventually got it in their thick skulls that I'm a different Hyperknux, and it stopped afterwards.

I'll Begin said:
For every smart person on the internet there are 5 idiots.
QFT, and people have assumed i was speedy (Another member on the forum.)

Jason The Hedgehog said:
The Dark Fox said:

I'm not syaing "NIGHTS", or "Nights". Please for the love of god, pay more attention to my post. I said "Hedgehog" and "Echidna" they look, and are spelled COMPLETELY different. So therefore I'd fully expect one to see the difference. There not even close to being as easy to mix up. So please in the future try to think more clearly around the post.
Ever heard of an example? Its the freaking internet, Jason isn't so original. And besides, hundreds of Jasons simply claim they made it. Even if i is hedghehog.

You guys are going to turn a topic about clearifying that he/she is not that person into a flame war. Cut it out. I'm tired of seeing locked topics off the bull crap you guys post.

If you were intelligent you would stop and not respond to this post but just listen to it.

I have been called supersonic at time's, I don't even want to know how many SS are on srb2...

The Dark Fox said:
Jason The Hedgehog said:
The Dark Fox said:

Ever heard of an example? Its the freaking internet, Jason isn't so original. And besides, hundreds of Jasons simply claim they made it. Even if i is hedghehog.
Jason is a real name, so expect there being lots of them on the Internet. I don't know about a single non-repeated real name, probably because such a name doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back