What are the best classic games to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetris Attack, Super Mario Kart, Bomberman '93, Mario Party 2, 007 Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, etc. etc. etc.

Silent Debuggers is the only FPS I actually enjoyed.
Zelda 1 rox my sox.
Super Mario Brothers of course.
The game Ninja was rather addicting.

All I can think of at the moment, but I think there's more.

Super Mario All Stars and World, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby 64, Mario Kart 64.

Also, Cave Story and Pikmin 1/2. Not old enough to be classics, but give it a few years....

The classic Sonic series (on the Megadrive), all Kirby games, Final Fantasy I - VI, Romancing SaGa series (original SuperFamicom system), Megami Tensei (Famicom, based off of the Japanese novel in the 80's), the popular Shin Megami Tensei series...

Many others, I'm not going to waste time on typing in.

Mega-Drive Sonic (mostly), Mario platformers, Almost every single Zelda game so far, GoldenEye 007, Pokemon, and some other I don't have on top of my head right now.

Sonic 1,2,3,K

Ristar (or I guess you could consider it a classic now)

Super Mario Kart (never owned the game just played it at a friend's house)

Vectorman 1&2 (loved the transformations)

Flicky (always like them little birdies)

Pretty much in that order, the order I first played them would be different though. (not playing Flicky or Ristar till like a year ago)

For the record, I always hated Mario Platformers. It was really boring and too straightforward. It was also too easy to die (if you weren't careful).

EDIT: Nobody said Donkey Kong? They weren't that bad, at least the handheld ones weren't, I like it better than Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back