• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pole Position racer for SRB2 kart

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never done any custom characters, or modding for that matter and decided to try it out by bringing my favorite arcade racer! This version of Pole Position is from the arcade game, I initially intended to make all versions of Pole Position, but decided to only make Pole Position 1 and 2 from the arcade because they are the best looking (I mean literaly, the Atari version is literaly just a square with 4 smaller squares as wheels).

Both are almost done but I'm trying to fix a tiny bug which makes both characters have the same character icon on the selection screen, it only happens when both are activated, and not during races, but still, If anyone knows a posible solution please let me know

Attachments

• kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 278
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • kart0007 (2).gif
    kart0007 (2).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 176
  • kart0000 (2).gif
    kart0000 (2).gif
    991.2 KB · Views: 285
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back