• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WIP, Shade-DenMak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some swimming sprites for backup but ok! ^^
SWIMMING CHARACTER?!? *Sparkling eyes* Where?
No character I've seen uses swim sprites, or some coding/soc that actually makes you swim in water... As much as something like that will ruin the whole concept of Deep-Sea Ruins Zone...

SWIMMING CHARACTER?!? *Sparkling eyes* Where?
No character I've seen uses swim sprites, or some coding/soc that actually makes you swim in water... As much as something like that will ruin the whole concept of Deep-Sea Ruins Zone...

It's really just the fact that swimming is one of the more uninteresting abilities for SRB2.

That, and all swim is supposed to be is flight underwater with runonwater tacked on.

Swim is the most useless ability I've ever seen (powerful in DSZ, worthless everywhere else), so use thok.

On the front sprite you made, the tail he has near his left fist looks a bit too thin, doesn't it?

It's meant to be thin
it's my drawing style for Sonic
my anime is completley different

If Shade will have one of these, I'll finally be able to test those abilities out! I never really understood how to add those... =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back