• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bionic the ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronic

Hello um this is my first post and as you can probably guess by the title it is a character wad, its not far into progress but it will be done about in January 2010 so yeah to prove that i am making this here's a pic:

bionicz.png

This is NOT a recolor
Credit to Eliwood for the wire frame sprite.
And please can you not bug me about the ears?
hope you like the update:)
also you might not See the shading because the size of the pic.I've canceled it lock please :) might come back to it later in the year

Last edited:
It looks a bit ugly right now. The head is just a circle, and the shading isn't that good.

Shading is needed, head looks really, really weird, and it's feet don't look level to the ground. And are those it's ears? They're waaay too big. This will take some heavy fixing to make a remotely appealing character, to be honest. It could work, but it will take lots of time.

MilesProwerFan445, please don't pointlessly bump topics. There is a reason it was 2 months old and dead.

Wad also has NRV, so topic locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back