• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggmanway 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

i doubt any of you know about this wad, seeing as i really only gave it away to some special AIM dudes.For a while now iv'e been pondering releasing this mod for srb2 for...quite some time.Seeing the reaction of my old MKraces mod that was made about 3 years ago made me quite hesitant(SP?).

But down to the buisiness
http://www.silhouette-robin.com/pictures/Eggmanway5-TheMetalFloodDemoMovie.rar
http://www.silhouette-robin.com/pictures/Eggmanway5Teaser.rar
http://www.silhouette-robin.com/pictures/Eggmanway5MetalInvasion.mpg

That link is...well...a link to a gameplay video of Eggmanway5.I'd like some feedback, look and read the comments, and see if i should release this mod or not.

EDIT:BTW,the vid's sound loses track and begins to slow down,eventually all your sounds will be a good 3 to 5 seconds behind,try not to mind that much.

EDIT#2:Now theres 2 vids you can watch.Wow...more then 5 times edited it says....meh,stupid poll thingy.

If you're gonna upload a really big file, make sure you upload it to a fast server. x_x

I'll edit this post when I actually get to see it.

Hah! That video doesn't do enough justice to this awsome wad! XD

That wad kicks so much ass its not even funny! Its a hell of a lot of pleasure to play, and I'd imagine its impossible to the regular players =P

SKY!
My sky is more kickass then your Eggmanway 5 D:
And if it isn't, I'll make sure the rest of SRB2JTE is, despite my lacking map-making abilitys. x.x

OMG that sky is awesome, I want o.o.

Edit: Jeez, the download for the movie is moving like 1kb/sec, I don't want it that bad :/.

Shuffle said:

Edit: Jeez, the download for the movie is moving like 1kb/sec, I don't want it that bad :/.

I just clocked it..
It should only take around 5 minutes to download on a high speed connection...
This time its not my server, its YOU!

Kroze said:
Shuffle said:

I just clocked it..
It should only take around 5 minutes to download on a high speed connection...
This time its not my server, its YOU!

It IS your server, me and my friend both have this same problem.

*I* just downloaded my own demo... 58kb a sec,cuz my download mostly sux.But it wasnt 1kb.I just right clicked and put 'save-as'.

See, this is why I hate you, Shadow. You never give us any of your damn wads. >.<

I like your Sig, Bigboi, it reminds me of Ollie from the BlaccUWeather forecast :).

Bigboi said:
See, this is why I hate you, Shadow. You never give us any of your damn wads. >.<
hey, stupidboi, i said i would release if i got some compliments.Like i sad before, from the mkraces reaction i'm very edgy.

Well, if you'd take our criticisms into account and attempt to fix them, your wadding would improve and you wouldn't need to worry about said reactions.

i made mkraces 2 years ago, and i told you to expect problems.
BACK on topic
...so far no one wants this wad.

I dunno. Lemme watch teh video then I'll edit this post. *shot*

EDIT: Holy crap. This is pretty **** amazing, I suggest you post this as soon as possible, but try to fix these things:
1. Don't be so random on music. Someone likes Metroid Prime a little too much one, and the sonic heroes title screen is a level music?
2. Lives icon needs fixing.
3. PLEASE tell me if that metal sonic is a boss enemy thing or another player!

WARNING: Do not evade curse filter

the levels you don't really see,the music was jumpy because i kept warping the video alot,MetalSonic is an ENEMY.

I really like Pyramid cave and Metal Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back