A question about SMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have also been because it had an "all-emerald" stage. I used to use it all the time back when I was a total n00b.

Made up reasons:
"Harder" enemies
It's apparantly "fun" to be overpowered
All-emerald stage.

Actual reason:
It's popular.

Yea.... I used to play this when i was a total n00b. To me, sonic is the best character: he makes the game challenging.

Yes, but he's the most powerful in race. (Though that's partly because the main stages were made primarily for Sonic rather than the others.)

I'm going to rejoice the day Tails' stats are sped up.

Some days I boot up SMS and let loose.

Other days my gap of logic dissapears and I look at how much point of the game he takes out. Like, the homing attack allows you to get up to ledges that you shouldn't be able to from where you are, which breaks the level designers intentions. Then on water levels, where you should be sunken under the water, SMS just runs right over everything, breaking even more level design. Heck, he can even jump off the water to get to more ledges you shouldn't be able to. And furtehrmore, homing thok stops you dead in your tracks, sometimes (if not often) changing your direction. In a level such as Verdant Forest, you need a sense of direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back