NiGHTS stage finished in 3:43.00... is that a world record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

I just got this recently.
My best NiGHTS time is...
3:43.00 - 4 laps
Am I the best NiGHTS player? I've onbly lost once or twice ever...

I think I've beaten your time before, right now though I just got 3:45.13 and I was going just as fast as my other runs on the track, the difference this time was I constantly made mistakes, I bounced off the finishing line bar at the top and had to turn around, when I made it down that spiral thing, I missed the speed boost thing and had to circle around it slowly, and I bounced off a few walls threw some of the laps.

And I know that before I've had laps that I've gone just as fast with basically no mistakes, so I'm sure I must've beaten your time before, I'll try and see if I can get under you time again.

Oh, I just noticed Fishhook's post, that's a lot of seconds ahead.

How fast can you NIGHTS players play BSZ (secret level)? :p I'm really no good at NIGHTS, I would be better if it forced you to finish within the time limit (or else).

srb20028fd6.jpg

Done in private netgame though, so it wasn't affected by paraloops from other players.

JEV3 said:
I would be better if it forced you to finish within the time limit (or else).

Actually, that's not how the original NiGHTS game (Sega Saturn) worked. When you ran out of time, you fell to the ground and lost all your chips, and you would have to collect them before the chasing alarm clock touched you. Except that in SRB2 there's nothing that chases you or threatens to end your game.

Not to mention that you could not play as NiGHTS until you got the Ideya you were originally aiming for.

Also, NiGHTS rankng system was entirely score-based. Time didn't matter so much as how large a link you could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back