Mystic never seems to returns to emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mystic.

You forgot your spam filter. Try adding it in for those who might be too retarded to take it out when emailing you.

SSNTails said:
Now, I disagree with this one:

I wish to use SRB2 in a video to host on my website for NO PROFIT. I will credit the authors (Sonic Team Jr.). Can I please have permission to use SRB2 in a video for NO PROFIT whatsoever?

Thank you for your time,

TAPP

What's so wrong about that e-mail? It deserves a response.

I agree with SSNTails, this is polite and actually a fairly good question. I am sorry to both you about this if you have already replied

Mystic said:
While I do agree in ostracizing idiots, the reality is that most of the messages I receive simply are just stupid, and not passing into humorously stupid. The other issue is that a lot of the idiots I get messages from are very young, and I simply feel that I should be more mature than making fun of a nine year old for his idiocy, when he's honestly too young to know any better.

Few im 10, I wouldnt email you and say that stuff because on these forums you might ban me. *hide behind the corner*

Ha, this hilarious. I get retarded emails as well, mostly from users who want me to make them hangout levels. Mine usually take about 4 months to complete. Lol-worthy ^_^

In true serious, I noted that I sent Mystic a PM or two, but never got responses. I can't say I really care either, since it was from waaaaaay back. Still, it've been nice to get some form of acknowledgment. Either way, It's probably best not to worry about not getting responses from Mystic- he said it himself; mystic@srb2.org is a black hole. I imagine his PMs are as well, and the IRC can't be much better, can it?

My first attempt to communicate with Mystic via IRC (or, ever, come to think of it) was 3-4 years ago (I think. 1.08). I asked him how to put multiple levels into one wad and he claimed not to know.

Also, "STJr Mailbag" ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back