The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgo

Hey guys, I think we should have a more serious post a picture of yourself here. I kinda want to keep it 13 and older for here. I think its not exactly a good idea if you are under 13 to put pics in a place like this, but I am slightly paranoid. Anyway, below is a picture of me with a guy in a tie reading a batman comic.

ComicBookGuyLowRes.JPG

I am the blond pointy hair guy on the right.

Foxblitzz, normally I'd call fake, but you're the only person I know who would wear a Yoshi "hat", so...

Anyways
Me4.jpg

I think it's going to be weird now that I know what you all look like. Normally when I read your posts, it's kind of like your avatars are the ones that typed it...and that's probably why spazzo scares me (afraid of mushrooms xD)

Yeah, it is kind of weird. If we don't see the actual person behind the typing, it enhances their mystique.

Nevertheless, here's a pic of me from my freshman year in high school. I'm a junior now, though.

mail

I can't even see that fawfulfan, even when I put the link in my browser. Try uploading your picture in tinypic.com.

Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high [html:298a4b625b]<span style="font-size: 3px;">playing track 3</span>[/html:298a4b625b]

me1.JPG

me2.JPG

Because, it's obvious: he's a Lucario.

Now for MY pic:

chisuunku1.jpg

Nice reasonable size. NOW does my avi make sense?

Cue has a long neck...

Gah, everyone looks so much different than I thought they did..

I am much too paranoid to post my picture here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back